1130 North Franklin Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15233
(412)592-2587 Cell (412)321-6163 Home
A customer service, computer operations or related opportunity that utilizes my experience and skills to assist in meeting your organization immediate needs and long-term goals
· Black Data Processing Associates
· National Urban League
· National Urban Young Professionals
· National Society of Black Engineers
Operating Systems: Voyager Integrated library System, VPN & Active Directory, Windows 2000 Professional and Server, MS-DOS, Windows 3.1, 95, 97, 98, 2000, Vista and N/T.
Business/Office Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe Photoshop. Data Entry - 10,000 k.p.h. Typing – 50 w.p.m.
AmerisourceBergen-CVS, Monroeville, PA December 2010 – August 2012
· Kofax, Internal Citrix Web Interface and Data Entry Compliant Form Training
www.trainingcenter.com, On-line July 2010 – present
· Windows 2000 Network Security Design: Designing Security for Access between Networks
· Internet Explorer 8 (Learning the New Interface and Features)
· Creating Contacts and Distribution List (Outlook 2007)
· Information and Communication PC Applications
· PC Security Considerations - Types of PC Security
· Concepts of Information Technology
· Protecting Resources with Auditing and Encryption Information
· Using alternate Authentication Strategies Information
· Protecting Resources with Auditing and Encryption (Windows 2000 Network Security Design)
· Windows Defender Online Software Training Course July 2010 – present
Community College of Allegheny County, Pittsburgh PA August 2003 – Present
· Introduction to Information Technology
· Wireless Networking
· Introduction to PC Security
· Networking I & II
· Networking (+) Certification Preparation
· MCSE Certification Prep 1- Exam 70-210
· Introduction to Windows Vista
· Windows 2000 Professional
· MCSE Certification Prep 2 Exam 70-215
Walmart Super Center, Pittsburgh, PA September 2012 – Present
· Running cash register
· Helped train new workers
Amerisource Bergen-CVS, Monroeville, PA March 2010 – August 2012
As Clerical/Runner/Sr. Data Entry Representative:
· Performed Kofax and Internal Citrix Web Interface procedures.
· Managed inbound and outbound faxes.
· Create case files for doctors and patients compliant form.
PNC Bank, Pittsburgh, PA January 2008 – November 2009
As Operations Specialist:
· Entered checks and payment information into computer system.
Office Max, Pittsburgh, PA July 2007 – January 2008
As Sales Associate:
· Processed payment, restocked supplies, and sold computers, printers, faxes, copiers & ink.
University of Pittsburgh Medical Library, Pittsburgh, PA June 2006 – April 2007
As Administrative Support III:
· Created Intranet access accounts for authorized users.
· Cataloged and filed on-line and hard copy medical resource documents for circulation to the public through the ILS Circulation Module.
Bank of New York Mellon, Pittsburgh PA August 1974 – April 2006
As Data Entry Operator / Distribution Clerk / Print Unit Operator: :
· Handled payroll, savings club, change of addresses and data Entry
· Operated MICR Encoding Troy machine and 3814 Switching Station
· Advised Tape Pool Operator on proper 2917 switching routines.
EchoStar Satellite Services, McKeesport PA May 2004 – December 2004
As Customer Service Center Representative
· Provided technical customer service support in a call center.
Affiliated Computer Systems, Inc., Pittsburgh PA June 2002 – June 2003
As Data Center Operator:
· Ran the IBM 3800’s Series tape drives.
Greyhound Bus Lines, Inc., Pittsburgh PA April 1997 – June 2002
As Ticket Agent:
· Performed computerized ticket sales and Western Union Sales.
Children's Hospital, Pittsburgh PA August 1993 – February 1994
As Computer Operator:
· Entered manually prepared source documents into a machine acceptable format.