1130 North Franklin Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15233
Computer operations, travel agent, customer service, or related opportunity that utilizes my experience and skills to assist in meeting your organization immediate needs and long-term goals
· Blacks in Government
· Black Data Processing Associates
· National Urban League
· National Society of Black Engineers
· National Association of African Americans in Human Resources
Operating Systems: Voyager Integrated library System, VPN & Active Directory, Windows 2000 Professional and Server, MS-DOS, Windows 3.1, 95, 97, 98, 2000, Vista and N/T.
Business/Office Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe Photoshop. Data Entry - 10,000 k.p.h. Typing – 50 w.p.m.
AmerisourceBergen-CVS, Monroeville, PA December 2010 – August 2012
· Kofax, Internal Citrix Web Interface and Data Entry Compliant Form Training
www.trainingcenter.com, On-line July 2010 – present
· Windows 2000 Network Security Design: Designing Security for Access between Networks
· Internet Explorer 8 (Learning the New Interface and Features)
· Creating Contacts and Distribution List (Outlook 2007)
· Information and Communication PC Applications
· PC Security Considerations - Types of PC Security
· Concepts of Information Technology
· Protecting Resources with Auditing and Encryption Information
· Using alternate Authentication Strategies Information
· Protecting Resources with Auditing and Encryption (Windows 2000 Network Security Design)
· Windows Defender Online Software Training Course July 2010 – present
Community College of Allegheny County, Pittsburgh PA August 2003 – Present
· Introduction to Information Technology
· Wireless Networking
· Introduction to PC Security
· Networking I & II
· Networking (+) Certification Preparation
· MCSE Certification Prep 1- Exam 70-210
· Introduction to Windows Vista
· Windows 2000 Professional
· MCSE Certification Prep 2 Exam 70-215
Walmart Super Center, Pittsburgh, PA September 2012 – Present
Running cash register
Helped train new workers
Amerisource Bergen-CVS, Monroeville, PA March 2010 – August 2012
As Clerical/Runner/Sr. Data Entry Representative:
Performed Kofax and Internal Citrix Web Interface procedures.
Managed inbound and outbound faxes.
Create case files for doctors and patients compliant form.
PNC Bank, Pittsburgh, PA January 2008 – November 2009
As Operations Specialist:
Entered checks and payment information into computer system.
Office Max, Pittsburgh, PA July 2007 – January 2008
As Sales Associate:
Processed payment, restocked supplies, and sold computers, printers, faxes, copiers & ink.
University of Pittsburgh Medical Library, Pittsburgh, PA June 2006 – April 2007
As Administrative Support III:
Created Intranet access accounts for authorized users.
Cataloged and filed on-line and hard copy medical resource documents for circulation to the public through the ILS Circulation Module.
Bank of New York Mellon, Pittsburgh PA August 1974 – April 2006
As Data Entry Operator / Distribution Clerk / Print Unit Operator: :
Handled payroll, savings club, change of addresses and data Entry
Operated MICR Encoding Troy machine and 3814 Switching Station
Advised Tape Pool Operator on proper 2917 switching routines.
EchoStar Satellite Services, McKeesport PA May 2004 – December 2004
As Customer Service Center Representative
Provided technical customer service support in a call center.
Affiliated Computer Systems, Inc., Pittsburgh PA June 2002 – June 2003
As Data Center Operator:
Ran the IBM 3800’s Series tape drives.
Greyhound Bus Lines, Inc., Pittsburgh PA April 1997 – June 2002
As Ticket Agent:
Performed computerized ticket sales and Western Union Sales.
Children's Hospital, Pittsburgh PA August 1993 – February 1994
As Computer Operator:
Entered manually prepared source documents into a machine acceptable format.