1130 North Franklin Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15233
412-321-6163 Home 412-592-2587 Mobile
Career Objective: To obtain a position of Data Entry Operator and Back Office Operations.
Operating Systems: Voyager Integrated library System, VPN & Active Directory, Windows 2000 Professional and Server, MS-DOS, Windows 3.1, 95, 97, 98, 2000, Vista and N/T.
Business/Office Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe Photoshop. Data Entry - 10,000 kph. Typing 50 wpm
AmerisourceBergen-CVS December 13, 2010 to Present
· Kofax Training
· Internal Citrix Web Interface Training
· Data Entry Compliant Form Training
www.trainingcenter.com July 2nd 2010 to Present
· Windows 2000 Network Security Design: Designing Security for Access between Networks
· Internet Explorer 8 (Learning the New Interface and Features)
· Creating Contacts and Distribution List (Outlook 2007)
· Information and Communication PC Applications
· PC Security Considerations - Types of PC Security
· Concepts of Information Technology
· Protecting Resources with Auditing and Encryption Information
· Using alternate Authentication Strategies Information
· Protecting Resources with Auditing and Encryption (Windows 2000 Network Security Design)
· Establishing a Security Baseline (Windows 2000 Network Security Design)
· Windows Defender Online Software Training Course July 26, 2010 - Present
Community College of Allegheny County, Pittsburgh PA Aug 03 January 2008
· Wireless Networking
· Introduction to PC Security
· Networking I & II
· Networking (+) Certification Preparation
· MCSE Certification Prep 1- Exam 70-210
· Introduction to Windows Vista
· Windows 2000 Professional
· MCSE Certification Prep 2 Exam 70-215
Clerical/Runner/Sr. Data Entry Representative
Amerisource Bergen Consulting Services and Pharmaceutical Doctor/Patient Support Center 03-2010 - Present
· Performed Kofax and Internal Citrix Web Interface procedures.
· Manage inbound and outbound faxes. Create cases for doctors and patients compliant form.
· Fill fax machines, printers, copiers with paper
· Pick up folders. Fax doctor and patient information to different doctors offices.
Operations Specialist January 08 November 2009
PNC Bank, Pittsburgh, PA
· Extraction of checks and payment information into computer system.
Sales Associate July 07 January 2008
Office Max, Pittsburgh, PA
· Cash Office Max registry, restocking supplies, sales of computers, printers, faxes, copiers and ink.
Administrative Support III Jun 06 Apr 07
University of Pittsburgh Medical Library, Pittsburgh, PA
· Created Intranet access accounts for authorized users. Cataloged and filed on-line and hard copy medical resource documents for circulation to the public through the ILS Circulation Module.
Data Entry Operator / Distribution Clerk / Print Unit Operator Aug 74 Apr 06
Bank of New York Mellon, Pittsburgh PA :
· Handled payroll, savings club, change of addresses and data Entry
· Operated MICR Encoding Troy machine and 3814 Switching Station
· Advised Tape Pool Operator on proper 2917 switching routines.
Customer Service Center Representative May 04 Dec 04
EchoStar Satellite Services, McKeesport PA
· Technical customer service support in a call center.
Data Center Operator Jun 02 Jun 03
Affiliated Computer Systems, Inc., Pittsburgh PA
· Ran the IBM 3800s Series tape drives.
Ticket Agent Apr 97 Jun 02
Greyhound Bus Lines, Inc., Pittsburgh PA
· Performed computerized ticket sales and Western Union Sales.
Computer Operator Aug 93 Feb 94
Children's Hospital, Pittsburgh PA
· Entered manually prepared source documents into a machine acceptable format.